A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Sunday 15 October 2017

New October Challenge over at SASPC

Hi everyone Dee here with a Gothic tag for you
I love gothic it reminds me of vampires 
and ghosts.
 the base of this tag was inspired by France Pappillon 
and one of her mixed media shorty video's.
 I just layered it up with deco art's ferro iron paste and
a strip of wire mesh.
 A few bits of embossed elements and a wax compass
I did also make my own stamped tissue 
paper just visible in this photo.
 Another home made embellishment.
 a melted drop of embossing metal below .
 The stamp used to create this was a chocolate baroque 
gothic fragments.
I hope you all like my tag and a big thank you to France Papillon for all 
of the inspiration she inspires in us.
Cheers Dee x


4 comments:

france papillon said...

That is beautifully done, Deep! Thank you for mentioning my video :)

Jackie PN said...

This is so cool Dee! You are still the queen of textures!! xo

Maura said...

Great tag! Love all the textures!

Licho_Nie_Spi said...

Absolutely stunning textures and these cloudy colours!