A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Friday 28 April 2017

Guest designer over at a Vintage Journey

Hi everyone! I am very proud to have been invited as a Guest designer over 
@ A Vintage Journey and this month Challenge is
"The Magic of Three" 
Here are the challenge details :
There is also more photo's of my interpretation of this months 
theme.
I hope you all like the piece that I have created and as always please feel
free to leave me your thoughts and any questions that you
may have.



Cheers Dee x




4 comments:

sarascloset said...

Dee, your altered numeral is fabulous! The colors are gorgeous and the texture so rich! I love your embossing, and that butterfly is delightful! Thank you so much for your hard work and wonderful tutorial at A Vintage Journey!

Redanne said...

Love, love, love your gorgeous project Dee, the colours are amazing and the butterfly is glorious!! So great to have you as our Guest too! Anne xx

Words and Pictures said...

An absolute show-stopper over at AVJ - the butterfly alone made my heart skip several beats. Great to have you along on the journey this month.
Alison x

Miriam said...

This is totally stunning - I love it!!