A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Wednesday 15 February 2017

SanDee&amelie's Steampunk Challenges New/forgotten stash.

Hi Folks its that time again! Team B are showing their 
pieces for this month challenge.
New/forgotten stash.
I started go with my media board and applied silver embossed
card to the base of the board. 
I then applied a graphite paste to the top of the board
to which I applied my new stash of mica powders.
For the heart I used foam board which i painted with
Deco art titan buff and stamped using Andy skinners 
i distressed the edges with raw umber and archival ink
finishing off with wire and die cut cogs.
Finally I added my forgotten stash the wings and crown.
Thank you everyone for popping by and I 
hope to see you all join in with us.
Cheers Dee x

I am proud to be a member of Sandee & amelie's design team.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What an eye-catcher you've created! Love your texture-building and subtle shabby colors!!!

AlexaCzar said...

wow Dee. I love this Tag with the fantastic structure!!!
Greets
xo
Alexa

Claudia N. said...

As always a feast for the eyes, Dee! Love how you create texture and combine grunge with elegance!

Hugs,
Claudia xxx

Maura said...

Awesome tag, Dee! Fantastic textures, and love how you wrap it together with the wire!

simo said...

I really love this tag Dee!!! Thank you for the inspiration...❤️

Barbara said...

FAbulous tag! Every detail is stunning! barbara