A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Laurel Burch From #Stampendous

Hi everyone I have for you today a post card showing what 
you can do with the new collection of Laurel Burch 
stamps from #Stampendous.
Okay a slightly different style from me but a very vibrant 
one.
I started by stamping the image from the New Laurel Burch wild 
horses stamp with momento ink on a watercolour post card.
I coloured the horses in using Zig clean colour brushes and 
lots of water.
Those of you who are familiar with my work will know that this 
is right out of my comfort zone!
I followed the colours and then just drenched the card in water
so it all flowed and the colours blended would you believe
that one of the horses was green!
Once i was happy a little touch of gold to finish the fantasy
Yeah loved it!!!! Think I might just get into this.
Thanks for popping by I hope you have 
enjoyed it as much as i did creating it. 

Cheers Dee x

PRODUCTS USED

  1. Stampendous Laurel Burch Wild Horses Rubber Stamp LBCR005, Dream weaver mica powder. 
  2. From my stash Watercolour post card black card to mat it onto,  Zig clean colour pens & water pen, & metal sequins from my stash.


6 comments:

McStamper said...

I love LB horse designs and your creation is beautiful.

barbara macaskill said...

This is.....trying to find the right word for it. Ethereal, mesmerizing, divine, glorious, magnificent, spectacular and whatever other words mean that something is out of this world AMAZING! I can't say enough about it to truly express how much I love it!! TFS!

Unknown said...

This is such an exquisite and beautiful piece of art. I do love the vibrant colors and the placement of the horse stamp. Gorgeous

Janelle Stollfus said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

D.Ann C said...

I was only familiar with her cats... these horses and the way you colored them are amazing!

Viki Banaszak said...

I am totally loving the colors that you have used on this.