A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Wednesday 1 April 2015

An afternoon's workshop & Play

Hi everyone and hello and a warm welcome to my new
followers!
Unfortunately I am unable to tell you how I made 
my afternoons work.


What I can tell you is that it involved Deco arts 
Media range of paints & mediums.


As you know I am off work at the moment and as I
am getting better I decided to enrol in a 
online workshop.


I enrol in Andy Skinners Time worn 
workshop.


These pieces were done using the techniques shown
in this workshop.


more pics

 


I must admit I am really happy with the results 
let me know what you think.
Cheers Dee x

4 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Fab results from your Timeworn playtime, Dee - looking forward to seeing how these techniques make their way into your amazing work.
Alison xx

massofhair said...

Hi Dee so glad you are feeling a lot better. Great online course to follow, i have two courses i have downloaded from Andy in 2013 and haven't done them yet (yikes i know, slap on the wrist lol)!

LOVE the techniques you have shown Dee and looking forward to seeing how you use them in your projects. Love your colour choices and textures, wonderful inspiration as always :-) xxx

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Dee,
You have created wonderful texture, the work is fabulous.
Smiles:)
Sue

Jackie PN said...

Gorgeous Dee! I too am taking Andy's class- a few of them actually- he is so generous with his techniques! xo
Happy Easter!