A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Saturday 24 January 2015

Shiny Stuff Paper Artsy Challenge

Hi everyone hope you are all well! Thank you for popping over to see my work.
 Last week I made some home made tissue paper with grease proof
 paper after watching the Paper Artsy tutorial brayered backgrounds.


Please see previous blogs well I thought that for this challenge I would use them. 


So here is the paper in its original state prior to me stamping the 
script stamp on it.


Covered a beer matt with the home made paper and stamped the (barometer
I think!) from one of the Paper Artsy plates.   


Various texture pastes and stencils.


more embossing


Two clocks one a Paper Artsy stamp and one from my stash.


A bit of black antiquing cream and more treasure gold.


Lots more! 
Please let me know what you think?
Cheers Dee x








5 comments:

Diana Taylor said...

Beautiful - I like the red, black and gold colour scheme, it really works well.

craftytrog said...

Fabulous!!! Looks very opulent with the red, gold and black! xx

Kerstin F. said...

Gorgeous, great crackle effects and colours!

experiments in paper said...

Love it! Great colors, crackle and images.....fabulous make!

massofhair said...

GORGEOUS card Dee, loving all the texture and dimension you have achieved :-) xxx