A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Thursday 20 November 2014

Compass and Cogs


I bought myself some new Tim products and had a play
this is the result.


I used Deco Art paints and Tim's crocodile stencil.


I have a cog die that cuts the most amazing cogs.
these I embossed.  


I stamped the 'A' stamp of Tim's classic plate on to my
 textured beer mat.


this had been painted with deco art paints.


I stamped the compass onto white card and glued
 it onto the beer mat. 


I stamped the 'A' onto deco art painted card and ripped 
it and glued that onto the beer mat.


Treasure gold was applied to the textured piece's


Three brass sequins from my stash were applied to the 
right hand corner. 


Deco Art crackle paste was applied around the edges, 
painted then knocked back with black.
I hope you all like it. Thank for popping
 by please feel free to leave a
 comment or two.

Cheers Dee x









4 comments:

massofhair said...

Oh my goodness, how wonderful is your altered beer mat! Love DecoArt paints very much, cogs die is fab and you have created a sensational piece of ArT. I do enjoy visiting your blog, great inspiration always here:-) xxx

Jackie PN said...

Absolutely stunning Dee! I love everything about this- your style, design, colors, textures!! Love your art!!

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous Dee, love this! Great altered beer mat!!

Words and Pictures said...

This is so amazing, Dee... I adore the gold stamping - and how cool does it look with the torn strip of coloru through the heart of it. Brilliant cogs (that looks like a "necessary" die), and wonderful use of the stamps. Completely fab!
Alison xx