A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Lynne Parella Stamp in pastels




Hi everyone its me again, guess what I have recently purchased 
yes you have got it two lynne parella stamp sets.


So get ready for a few projects using these sets.


Firstly I used a beer matt and put grunge paste through a harlequin stencil, then viva decor
  glitter paste through a memory box small texture diamond stencil.


I then painted the beer matt with chalk white fresco finish paint, then using 
my finger I bended dolly mix and ice blue.


I used Amethyst and lake Wanaka on the Lynne Perrella 
script stamp of the 028 set.


I used a Tim Holtz die cut small arch of the movers and shakers sets.
I painted it with fresco finish paints in chalk and dolly mix. 


I then put Vaseline over the area's I wanted to show through. next I painted over the 
whole piece with Teal, and then Amethyst I also lightened
with dolly mix where I wanted it.


I used treasure gold in White Fire round the edges of both the arch,
 beer matt and over the grunge paste.


I then used the small rosette Die from the Tim Holtz.


I then placed a diamonte gem in the centre of the rosette.


I really hope you all enjoyed this piece today and I look forward to reading your 
Feedback, so don't forget to leave a comment when you visit.
Thanks for piping by
Dee x 





No comments: