A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Gothic Lady


Hi everyone hope you are all well I have been trawling all 
the blogs reading up and came across one 
on the Paperartsy blog.


It was by the very talented Lisbeth using the "peeled paint" 
technique with fresco Finish paints.


Firstly I put grunge paste through a stencil and dried it
with my heat gun. Then I coloured it in with
 oil pastilles.   


Next using Lynne Perrella Stamps, Vasaline, fresco finish Paint
and Stazon ink. 


Grunge paste through a stencil.


Lots of treasure gold.


Lots of embellishments from my stash.


Star shell buttons.


I have just noticed that the bead under the ornamental triangle
had slipped so sorry for that!


I plaited loosely a brass chain and fabric to make the 
rope to hang it from.



I hope you have all enjoyed this piece please leave me your comments as I enjoy reading
 them and receiving your feedback.

4 comments:

CastleKelly Crafts said...

Hi Dee, Gorgeous tag, love the rich colours on the background Jane x

Jools Robertson said...

Beautiful! Love the background effect
The colours are fab perfect with the image

Thank for your comments on my clock :)

Jools x

Anonymous said...

Simply stunning!!! I love all the rich texture on this glorious piece Dee!
Alison xxx

Ruth said...

Gorgeous peeled paint effect, great texture and lovely tones used.