A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Gothic Lady Card 2


Hi everyone as promised my second card using the Lynne Perrella stamps
I hope you are inspired by this piece.


Firstly I put glitter paste through a memory box stencil on the mid left 
hand side and the base on the right.


Next I painted the beer matt with a mix of dolly mix and 
chalk Fresco Finish Paint


I then stamped the lady of the Lynne Perrella 028 plate
 with grey Stazon.


I put Vaseline over the areas that I wanted to come through and then
painted over with a Amethyst and Squid Ink.


I highlighted around the eyes and picked up other details with chalk.


I then used the ledger stencil and put Viva Ferro through it on the top right
and bottom left. 


I had an old metal stencil in my stash and used this on the top right.
I finished of by highlighting it with pewter Treasure Gold.


Finally I added two beads from my stash, and I backed onto a small card.
Well that's it for today! I hope you have all enjoyed this card
Please feel free to leave a comment. 
Happy stamping! 
Dee x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very inspired by all the fab texture Dee! I love the colours too!
Alison x