A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Time Rules



Hi everyone how are you all I hope you are enjoying the sunshine
I have been busy with my proper job at the moment
so haven't had time to do much blogging. 


This piece is a mix of the lovely Tim Holtz stamps and some 
la blanche stamps.


I used distress inks in vintage photo scattered straw and
 stormy sky


I used the alterations cogs die to cut out the gears which I 
treated with a mix of embossing powders to create a 
eroded metal look.


A small piece of garden sacking underneath the cogs.


Metal cogs from my stash


The clock from stampers anonymous and the compass
layered on top of each other.


Two tags washed with vintage photo then areas highlighted
 with stormy sky distress inks


Burlap ribbon placed along the bottom. 


Film strip and small bingo fades brushed with treasure gold.


That's all from me! Thank you for taking the time to stop by, 
please feel free to leave you comments.
Happy stamping
See you soon 
Dee x

















1 comment:

Astrid Maclean said...

Another great make Dee! Loved to see how you built it up. The end result looks wonderful. Love the way the cogs turned out and that bit of the bingo card looks great too!