A mixed media piece

A mixed media piece

Wednesday 4 June 2014

BUTTERFLY 

I made this card using the following Fresco Finish chalk acrylic paints,


Moonlight, snowflake, pansy, eggplant, little black dress and crackle glaze,
Grunge paste.
  


Firstly i put the grunge paste through a memory box stencil then dried with a heat gun.


 I then painted the entire surface with little black dress and eggplant paint.


 I then put a layer of crackle glaze over the untexturized part, once dry I then painted  the whole surface with a mixture of moonlight, pansy and snowflake.  


I mixed a bit of snowflake with water in a mini mixer and sprayed, I then used glimmer mist sprays in
rum raisin, juniper and sea glass. I stamped the butterfly onto sprayed card in faded jeans distress ink and out lined the butterfly with crackle accents.


 I then cut out the butterflies and fixed them to the board with hessian underneath I  glued on some embellishments and mounted it onto a card.








1 comment:

Astrid Maclean said...

Yet another favourite, brilliant!!!